The Master of Healthcare program is designed as a transformative program, which offers students the education, training, and first-hand experience essential for successful international careers. It will develop in depth knowledge and practical skills in order to enhance students’ performance as a healthcare professional and improve the effectiveness of care towards patients and their families. The program combines the precise training in Health Information Technology and practices with the analytical and quantitative tools of health policymaking. It is also suitable for those who have recently qualified at bachelor level and wish to enhance their studies in the healthcare sector. Relevant experienced healthcare professional scan enhance their skills and knowledge in their specific area of practice by choosing part time mode of this program. After completion of this course,students can be employed by private medical practices, hospitals, healthcare networks or insurance companies. These professionals could improve effectiveness and quality of healthcare system, through organized community effort.
For successful completion of Masters degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Two research articles in scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln affiliation.
The program of Master of Healthcare is intended for those, who desire to pursue a career in the healthcare industry. Students would learn in detail about the varied aspects of health care. Knowledge acquired through this program, would help the students to implement effectual methods of cure, in the future and prove their competency in the professional field or to be specific, in the healthcare sector. The primary aim of the program is
• To provide the basic idea about the contemporary health system, health principles values and practices that improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of healthcare services.
• To train graduates who can adapt protocols and procedures for progressing theories and manage information related to contemporary health care sector for the betterment of healthcare outcomes.
• To prepare graduates able to solve problems related to contemporary health in general with scientific skills.
• To inculcate professional attitudes,ethical conducts and social responsibilities for facing challenges of the global employment market and to strengthen and develop their broader personaland professional skills to work internationally in health departments, with non-government organizations, and with different business cultures.
• To develop graduates who can take the leadershiprole with good teamwork, communication, problem-solving and scientific skillsin planning and implementing tasks of health professionals according to globalhealth care perspectives.
Master of Healthcare program will prepare the graduates for health practice or as in-charge of healthcare sectors. Thus the health program would focus on preparing individuals who will serve as Nurse Instructor, Medical Practitioners,Researchers who are competent to carry out broad health functions in local,state, national and international settings. Popular careers with a Master of Healthcare include:
· Community development worker
· Health promotion specialist
· Health service manager
· Nurse instructor
· Health and safety adviser
· Primary care graduate mental healthworker
Minimum Duration : 18 Months.
Maximum Duration : 24 Months.
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name||Credits|
|1||MCH1124||Contemporary Issues In Healthcare||4|
|2||MCH 1134||Health Services Administration||4|
|3||MCH1144||Integrating research skills with professional practice||4|
|4||MCH1114||Advanced Clinical Decision Making||4|
|5||MPH1244||Economic Evaluation in Health Care||4|
|7||MCH1264||Hospital, Planning, design and Maintenance||4|
|8||MPH1274||Professional Development in Health Care||4|
|9||MCH1214||Leading and developing health care services||4|
|10||MCH1224||Supporting Higher Level Practice in Healthcare||4|
|11||MCH 1234||Research Methodology||4|
|12||MCH 1334||Management of health care services||4|
|13||MCH 1344||Health Impact Assessment||4|
|14||MCH 1354||HIV/AIDS: Responses||4|
|15||MCH1314||Health Services Systems||4|
|16||MCH1324||Health Information Technology||4|
|17||MCH 2418||Research projects||8|
Intake and Entry Requirements
Entry Qualifications :
International students must have and must pass Bahasa Inggeris Proficiency in Bahasa Inggeris Proficiency Test conducted by PPT.