The course Masters of Nursing (Midwifery) provides the opportunity to develop and enhance their knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to care for patients/clients to the highest professional standards across the health care sphere. This postgraduate nursing coursework programs are design to specialize in midwifery, that deliver an advanced training on maternal and child health or neonatal intensive care services. During perusing this course students will continue learning,gathering new information, and use that information to improve the sphere of technology applications and improving the quality of life, to provide contemporary midwifery nursing interaction for the primitive, curative and rehabilitative of the women across the life span.
For successful completion of Masters degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Two research articles in scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln affiliation.
To provide skills and practices based upon advanced midwifery advanced knowledge and skill competency so as to uphold high employ ability and adaptability to new technology in health care setting.
• To provide profound knowledge in theory of health care policies and innovation and oriented thinking, so as to gain competency in midwifery nursing care, as well as managing and process research and developmental activities.
• To provide a capability to solve midwifery nursing problems, think critically, leadership role with the portrayal of team spirit and efficient communication ability regarding midwifery, women’s health and health care delivery system at large.
• To provide opportunities for higher learning and research, with due regard to the changing needs of midwifery and women’s health the present time and the new millennium.
Master in Nursing (Midwifery) are the skilled health professionals who practice in a wide variety of clinical settings, diagnosing and treating patients as well as referring them to a specialist, if required. They are a vital part of the health care team and collaborate closely with physicians. Our graduates work for,
· Owner or Practice Director
· Government Roles in Health Care Policy
· Gynaecological Services
· Primary Health Care Provider
Minimum Duration : 24 Months.
Maximum Duration : 24 Months.
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name||Credits|
|1||MNR 7013||Nursing Research I: Quantitative||3|
|2||MNN 7013||Philosophies and Theories in Nursing||3|
|3||MNN 7023||Healthcare Policies||3|
|4||MNR7033||Nursing Research || Qualitative||3|
|5||MNR 7023||Statistics and Statistical Computing for Nurses||3|
|6||MNN 7033||Issues and Trends in Nursing||3|
|7||MNMW 7013||Complexity Midwifery | (Childbearing)||3|
|8||MNR 7043||Research Project I: Proposal||3|
|9||MNB 7013||Leadership and Management||3|
|10||MNMW 7023||Complexity Midwifery || (women health and Wellness)||3|
|11||MNR 7056||Research Project II: Project Paper||6|
|12||MNMW 7036||Practicum in Nursing||6|
Intake and Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements :